instead.

Monday, December 31, 2007

CHALLENGE 2 {1-2-3 Scrap me}

HOSTED BY: Kerry Peters
START DATE: Jan. 4th
END DATE: Jan. 18th
PRIZE: Gift Certificate $5


Welcome to DigiNirvina. I am sooo happy to see you here!!! I am Kerry, aka Df12wife, a creative team member for DigiNirvana. I am pleased to bring you my first Challenge of the New Year!

Rules: All you must do to play along is complete a layout using atleast the below requirements. Use of DigiNirvana products is required to be entered into the drawing for the $5.00 gift certificate at the end of the challenge. (Easy to do with all of the FAB $1.00 products available every day.)

1 - Solid paper
2 - Photos
3 - Pattern Paper
4 - Fastners ie..staples, brads, eyelets, photo corners.
5 - Words for a title

Please leave me a link to your layout in the comment section, so I can leave you some love!!!! Can't wait to see what you show me!!!
Questions or comments please contact df12wife@diginirvana.com.

Example on this challenge: