instead.

Monday, December 31, 2007

CHALLENGE 3 {Double Digi Challenge}

Hosted by: Michele – Creatively Obsessed
Start date: 01/01/08
End date: 01/15/08
Prize: Each participant will receive Quick Pages of the layouts I created! One lucky winner will be chosen at random to win a $5 gift certificate to the Digi Nirvana Store!!

Welcome to the Grand Opening of your soon to be favorite scrapbook store, Digi Nirvana!I am Michele and I am Creatively Obsessed. I will be hosting the monthly Double Digi Challenge and I am so glad you decided to join me.

The main focus of this monthly challenge will always be to create two page layouts. When browsing through my scrapbooks, I prefer my pages to coordinate. (Even if the events are not related.) I feel that this is more pleasing to the eye. Some months, I might pick a theme, or a kit to use. Others I may say I want you to scrapbook two coordinating layouts of unrelated events. There are so many possibilities; you never know what I might pick!

I decided the first Double Digi Challenge should be EASY but FUN.

With Holiday season behind us, I know you have a lot of special memories to scrapbook. So, this month, using only this FREE kit, I want you to create a 2 page layout about your special holiday memories.

Each participant will receive Quick Pages of the layouts I created for this challenge! One lucky winner will be chosen at random to win a $5 gift certificate to the Digi Nirvana Store!

Special thanks to Carina for making this FREE kit for us to use! Click here for the kit.

While we are waiting for the gallery to get up and running you can email your layouts to me at creativelyobessessed@diginirvana.com (Be sure to include an email that I can send the quick page participant prize to). Once the gallery is ready, future challenge layouts will need posted there. I look forward to seeing what you create with this wonderful kit!

This is a peek at the kit! Go pick it up in the shop!